The Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga is a not-for-profit cultural organisation. It was founded in July 1972 to:
- Provide French language classes
- Promote the knowledge of the French language and culture
- Bring together all those who enjoy and wish to promote French language and culture
- Encourage linguistic and cultural exchanges
Saturday 23rd November – Beaujolais Nouveau/Christmas Party/Petanque. A family fun day at Collins Park from 5pm to 8pm (cnr. Fox & Tompson Streets).
The festivities start at 5pm at 95 Fox Street, the home of Bernie & Phil Wallace, who have generously lent their gorgeous garden for canapes, crepes, a taste of Beaujolais and a brief talk about the Beaujolais wine by Aude Gourieroux after which we will then proceed across the road to Collins park for a lively game of petanque, other French children’s activities, a picnic meal (bring your own) and entertainment at 6.30pm by La Chorale Francaise de Wagga Wagga.
2019 Term Dates
Term 1: 18 February – 12 April inclusive.
Term 2: 6 May – 1 July inclusive.
Term 3: 5 August – 27 September inclusive.
Term 4: 14 October – 6 December inclusive.
Please Note: Classes that fall on a Public Holiday will be re-scheduled to a date later in the term.
Venue: All courses are held at the ARCC premises, 131 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga unless otherwise specified.
Why not make 2019 the year you begin to learn French or, build on what you might already know from school days or sojourns in French speaking counties?
We offer French language courses at different levels throughout the 4 school terms each year. We have French courses for travellers, beginners , intermediate and advanced learners, children and primary and high school students.
NOTE: You are required to join Alliance Française if you are not already a member to undertake any class.
Single membership is $20 and Family Membership $30
Membership of Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga entitles you to:
- Receive our regular newsletter about French language and culture activities;
- Discounts to many events organised by the Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga such as our Annual French Film Festival;
- 10% Discount at Artisan Baker – So French, So Fresh (Must show membership card when purchasing);
- Borrow French books, magazines & films free of charge;
- Enjoy French Conversation in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. These are held the first Friday and 3rd Saturday of every Month;
- Free access to Culturethèque – francophone multimedia e-library containing thousands of documents for all ages and interests. Culturethèque will provide you with 24/7 access to over 400 magazines, 1,000 books, 200 comics, 450 videos & 370 learning materials.
For full course information, enrolment and payment details go to the Language Courses button above, or just click HERE.
For information and benefits of being a member of the Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga go to the Membership button above, or just click HERE .
EMAIL US if you would like advice on which course would be most suitable for you.
Can you speak French? Come learn real French at Alliance Française!
Click here to visit our Facebook Page
ENROL ONLINE FOR A COURSE HERE JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE HERE JOIN OR RENEW YOUR FRENCH BOOKCLUB MEMBERSHIP ONLINE HERE
Note: You need to already be a member of Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga before taking a membership of the Bookclub.