- Organise French language classes
- Promote the knowledge of the French language and culture
- Bring together all those who enjoy and wish to promote French language and culture
- Encourage linguistic and cultural exchanges
1. New!!!! Advanced Conversation. Fortnightly sessions to practise your intermediate to advanced level French conversation on a range of topics of interest in a facilitated group environment. Commencing September 5th. Only 12 places available. Don’t miss out. Enrol NOW. Closing date 5 pm Monday August 28th.
2. Coming Sunday October 15 – Allons à Toulouse! Immerse yourself in French language and culture with an imaginary stay in the wonderful city of Toulouse! This exciting immersion program will enable you to practise your French language skills in real life situations as your explore the third most visited city in France. Click HERE for further details and how to register for this inspiring ‘one off’ program for members and non-members.
3. Term 4 2017 French Language Courses commence on Monday 9th October. Enrol or Enquire for Term 4 2017 NOW!!!
Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga offer French Language courses at different levels throughout each year. We have French courses for Travellers, Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced, Children and High School Students. For more information go to the Language Courses page on this site, or just click here.
Why not make 2017 the year you begin to learn another language such as French. Or if you already know some French, continue to develop your French Language skills.
You can Enrol on-line here on our Web site. Just click on the ENROL ONLINE HERE link. If you do enrol on-line, we do require that you download and complete an Enrolment Form.
Intensive French Language Course
We are considering running an Intensive French Language Course in 2017. This Course would run for 4-6 hours per week for 4 weeks. It would be ideal for the business or leisure traveller wishing to visit France. If this course would interest you, please Email us.
Full French immersion
There is no better way to learn the French language than a total immersion in the French country and culture. New Caledonia (Nouvelle-Calédonie) is the closest French speaking Country to Australia. Le Centre de Rencontres et d’Echanges Internationaux du Pacifique (CREIPAC) conducts classes in French for people of all ages with intensive courses, total immersion and student centred teaching. Arrangements can also be made to live with a host family. For more information, click here go to their web site.