2018 Term Dates
Term 1: Monday February 19th – Monday April 16th inclusive.
Term 2: Monday May 7th – Monday July 2nd inclusive.
Term 3: Monday July 30th – Friday September 21st inclusive.
Term 4: Monday October 15th – Friday December 7th inclusive.
Please Note: Classes that fall on a Public Holiday will be re-scheduled to a date later in the term.
Venue: All courses are held at the ARCC premises, 131 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga.
Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga offers the following French language courses, subject to viable class numbers (minimum of 4 students for most courses) and the availability of appropriately qualified teachers.
- French for Travellers
High School and Primary
- French for Travellers
Our courses are structured to satisfy the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”. The average size for each class is usually 6 to 12 students and the required students textbooks can be purchased from the Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga.
For further details of these courses please click below.COURSE INFORMATION
Scroll to the end of the page to Other Programs for information on intensive language and immersion courses, DELF/DALF examinations and private lessons.
For more information or to ask questions about our French language courses EMAIL US.
Enrolment Terms and Conditions
- Fees for all courses are payable at least two weeks in advance of the class commencement.
- Students will not be admitted to classes under any circumstances unless full payment has been made.
- Refunds will not generally be given for missed classes or for withdrawal after the first class.
- Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga reserves the right to cancel a course in the case of insufficient enrolments or for any other reason. In such cases full fees will be refunded.
- Enrolment in a course implies that you understand and accept these conditions.
How to Enrol in a Course
To enrol click on the ENROL ONLINE HERE link below.ENROL ONLINE HERE
All Term 1 enrolments are taken as new enrolments and are not considered as ongoing enrolments from the previous year.
How to Pay for Your Course
You may make your payment in one of the following ways at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the course:-
- Via this Website with our online enrolment system. You can make payment either by PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or Direct Deposit.
- Direct Deposit to: Commonwealth Bank; BSB 062614; Account Number 00921874 with the transaction description as : Your Surname & Course (e.g. Smith Beginners 1)
- Credit Card payment at the annual Information Evening
- You will not be able to commence your class under any circumstances until full payment has been made.
- Cash and cheque payments have been phased out and are nolonger accepted as payment options.
Intensive French Language Course
From time to time we run short, intensive French language and culture courses. Ideal for the business or leisure traveler planning to visit France, these courses run for approximately 4-6 hours per week over a period of 4 – 6 weeks. If you interested in a course of this nature, which would only run if there were a sufficient number of students, please EMAIL US HERE
DELF / DALF Examinations
These exams are for those wishing to have an internationally recognised Diploma showing their French language ability. Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga is a registered centre for these French language exams. Information about the DELF and DALF examinations can be found on the Centre international d’études pédagogiques (CIEP) Web site HERE.
May be available upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Immersion in French Language and Culture
There is no better way to learn the French language than a total immersion in the French country and culture. New Caledonia (Nouvelle-Calédonie) is the closest French speaking Country to Australia. Le Centre de Rencontres et d’Echanges Internationaux du Pacifique (CREIPAC) conducts classes in French for people of all ages with intensive courses, total immersion and student centred teaching. Arrangements can also be made to live with a host family. For more information, click here go to their web site.