Find France in Wagga Wagga
The Alliance Francaise de Wagga Wagga hold events every month throughout the year. Our events include a simple catch up over a glass of wine through to people sharing their photos and experiences during trips to France (and other European Countries), French movies (with English Subtitles), as well as French Food and Cultural happenings.
You are also welcome to come along to French Conversation (held on the first Friday of each month and 3rd Saturday of every Month). Even if you don’t speak French, listening is such an advantage! (Conversation in English occurs as well). We encourage French speakers of all levels to attend as our teachers and fellow French speakers are more than happy to help with pronunciation and grammar.
Please join us and experience a little French Language, Food and Culture right here in Wagga Wagga.
Keep up to date through facebook
Friday 12th May 2023
French Conversation, 5.30pm to 7.00pm at Pavilion Hotel 22-30 Kincaid St, Wagga Wagga. This event is on the 1st Friday of every Month.
Saturday 20th May 2023
French Conversation au Parc 10:00am to 12:00pm at Collins Park adjacent to Thorne Street Cafe. This event is on the 3rd Saturday of every Month (weather permitting). Note: There is a change of venue if raining. Meet in the back room of the Thorne Street Café (cnr Thorne & Forsyth Streets) where it will be warm and more importantly out of the rain!!!
Receive monthly invitations to our events
Regular Cultural Events
- 20 March – La Francophonie
- 1 April – Poisson d’avril (April Fools’ Day)
- 1 May – La Fete du Travail & the giving of muguet (lily of the valley)
- 21 June – La Fete de la Musique (longest day/shortest night)
- 14 July – Le quatorze juillet (National Day) Bastille Day.
- 3rd Thursday in November – Beaujolais Nouveau
- Monthly meetings (food, films, talks and other activities)
- French conversation – practice your French (friendly and informal)
- Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga French Film Festival