Find France in Wagga Wagga
The Alliance Francaise de Wagga Wagga hold events every month throughout the year. Our events include a simple catch up over a glass of wine through to people sharing their photos and experiences during trips to France (and other European Countries), French movies (with English Subtitles), as well as French Food and Cultural happenings.
You are also welcome to come along to French Conversation (held the first Friday of each month and 3rd Tuesday of every Month). Even if you don’t speak French, listening is such an advantage! (Conversation in English occurs as well). We encourage French speakers of all levels to attend as our teachers and fellow French speakers are more than happy to help with pronunciation and grammar.
Please join us and experience a little French Language, Food and Culture right here in Wagga Wagga.
- 21st November – French Conversation, at 10.00-11.00am at Artisan Bakery, 2/189 Morgan Street (every 3rd Tuesday of every Month).
- 1st December – Term 4 French Language Courses finish.
- 1st December – Beaujolais Nouveau 2017 – 6:30pm Function Room at the Pavilion Hotel. We will taste the new wine while the French Choir sing. This will be followed by a glass of Sparkling Wine and Canapés, then a 3 course sit down meal. Cost $50 per person. Click here to download more detailed information.
- 19th December – French Conversation, at 10.00-11.00am at Artisan Bakery, 2/189 Morgan Street (every 3rd Tuesday of every Month).
To receive monthly invitations to the our events, or for more details, or to register for upcoming events Email us
Regular Cultural Events
- Fête de la Musique (Music Day)
- Bastille Day celebration
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Monthly meetings (food, films, talks and other activities)
- French conversation – practice your French (friendly and informal)
- Alliance Française de Wagga Wagga French Film Festival